Aim higher

How can I declare a change in my approved Eurostars project?

To declare a change the “Request for Changes form” , available on the Eurostars website, must be completed and sent to the EUREKA Secretariat along with supporting documents (if required) via e-mail at or postal mail. The EUREKA Secretariat will process the request according to the impact on the project and will inform the participants of the outcome.

Please ensure to use the appropriate “Request for Changes form”:

See all FAQs